1 Pork Tenderloin
½ cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
4 Fresh Figs, (diced small)
3 – 6 Slices of Bacon
Cracked Black Pepper
- Marinate the pork tenderloin with Café Tequila Citrus Habanero Sauce in a zip-top bag for 12 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the diced figs and crumbled blue cheese.
- Butterfly the pork tenderloin by slicing lengthwise almost all the way through, then lay the meat open.
- Season all surfaces of the pork liberally with salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Evenly distribute the fig/blue cheese mixture down the middle of the marinated pork leaving about ½ inch of space on the edges.
- Roll the pork back up into the shape of a tenderloin, encasing the stuffing with the meat.
- Wrap the tenderloin evenly with the slices of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Place the tenderloin on a preheated grill, directly over the heat.
- Grill about 20 -25 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the tenderloin is at the desired level of doneness.
- Remove from the grill and let rest loosely in foil for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of fresh cress and serve.