4 Fresh Salmon Filets
2 Cloves of roasted garlic or fresh garlic
¼ cup Olive oil
1 Fresh Lemon
2 tbsp Fresh minced parsley or cilantro
Fresh sprigs of Rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pour the olive oil in the bottom of a large Pyrex baking dish.
- Place the salmon filets skin side down on top of the oil. Set Aside.
- In a blender, place the garlic, the thinly sliced lemon, and the Café Tequila Citrus Habanero Sauce, and blend until it becomes smooth in texture.
- Pour the mixture over the salmon filets.
- Bake in oven on the middle rack for 20 minutes or until done.
- Garnish with sprigs of rosemary and serve.