1¼ pounds flank steak cubed or sliced
1 tsp Ground cumin
Kosher Salt to taste
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Onion, sliced
1 Bell pepper, chopped
8 Flour tortillas
1 Lime wedge
¼ cup Cilantro, finely chopped
½ cup Sour cream
- Season the steak with the cumin, ½ teaspoon of salt, and ¼ teaspoon of pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. In batches, cook the steak until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a second skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the onion, bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Serve the steak and vegetables folded in the tortillas with cilantro, sour cream.
- Drizzle with Café Tequila Cayenne Red Hot Sauce.